HOW TO MEASURE
- Identify where you would like your waist beads to lay between your waist and high hip.
- Use the waist beads to measure the spot you would like your waist beads beads to lay between your waist and high hip.
- The spot you measure is a personal preference. It should be comfortable for you
- We strongly encourage you to leave a little wiggle room
- Traditionally waist beads are worn at the high hip area, but customers often wear Miss EmpowHer waist beads at the waist.
Important: Please keep in mind that Miss EmpowHer Waist Beads are 50 inches.