Moving From Idea to Action
“Don’t just talk about it, be about it”- Beyoncé.
When I heard Beyoncé say this a few months ago, I knew I had to make some changes in my life. I realized that if I wanted to become the best version of myself, I couldn’t just say that I wanted to be better, but I had to quit doing the things that were holding me back and needed to start taking action.
7 Things I Did To Transition From Being A Dreamer to A Doer
- I stopped focusing on obstacles and started looking for opportunities
- I stopped trying to please everyone
- I stopped making excuses and took accountability
- I stopped overthinking, prioritized progress over perfection
- I stopped being afraid and took risks
- I stopped sacrificing happiness, learned to prioritize self-care and cherish my relationships
- I stopped fearing change, embraced personal and professional growth even when it felt uncomfortable
What will you do to move from idea to action?
Let me know if you found these tips helpful.
Follow me on Instagram & share this post with a friend!